Friday, May 28, 2004

Sheep and Mangoes

Its about 1.32am and I am just sitting here, not completely bored out of my mind (but getting there), tired but can't sleep, feeling my tummy grumble at me for feeding it vile food all day.

Firstly, there was the Jackson crab burger I had with Possum for my breakfast cum lunch which was super yum, though my breath smelt like onion for quite a while. Then there was tea cum dinner with G and B at A&W where I had a large combo meal 2. Upon arriving at home, I was fed half a Big Mac a handful of soggy fries and a lone single Chicken Mc Nugget. Oh, how could I forget the Mango. I ate the whole freaking mango. It was super sweet and I just kept popping it in my mouth and damn, and I realized I ate the whole freaking thing. Anyways, just think about all the junk food I ate today..GAWD! Its been this way since my mum and dad started to work overtime, so here I am, left alone to fend for myself. *sob sob* (Call me if any one needs a dinner partner)

I want to sleep, I want to go to dreamland, but I can't for some strange reason. It never has been a problem for me, falling asleep, but today.. well today seems to be one of those rare days when I can't. Tried having hot milk, but there wasn't any to be found. Tried counting sheep, but I can't seem to conjure up any sheep in my mind. All that I see in my head are white puffy things with smiling faces which do not by any means resemble sheep.. I also tried taking a hot shower, it didn't work though I smell real good and am actually more awake than before. Geee.. should have known... should have known.. *sigh*

So here I sit, on this early Friday morning, still thinking about the silly results, feeling my annoying overgrown tummy making pitiful noises and hoping that someone would call to ease my boredom. I am already starting to become addicted to this blog thingy - I think it is quite unhealthy.. but then again, I can feel my eyes slowly, I repeat slowly begin to droop. Perhaps another hour of this will work wonders and I will be in dreamland, dreaming of rainbows and fairies and a whole host of other wonderful things.

Well, Goodnights everyone out there in this wide wide world who just like me are unable to sleep.. Sweet dreams and may the morning greet you with warm sunshine, clear blue skies and cooling breezes. May God bless you and ANgels watch over you and all your loved ones..

1 comment:

Brian said...

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................
eating crab burger with someone else????????????????????????
i feeel so dirty i think imma gonna go wash myselff....

but anyhow am glad to introduce this great indulgence to someone and even more so that it has spread to a 3rd degree kinda thingy...

iamspongy and i'm outtttttttttttttttt. (old skool abit means: "fuhshizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzle LAR!") stankYOUsmellyMUCH.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...