Friday, January 28, 2011

Home Office Interiors #1

For the past couple of years, I have been toying with the idea of setting up my own home office and craft space {but let's not sidetrack this time round!} and to just quit my corporate job and just be a domestic goddess {not quite sure what this job entails and how to go about being qualified - Nigella Lawson I need some guidance here!} and start a business to call my own. 

I know its strange to think about the getting myself a home office even before I know what I want to do {Ok... I sorta have a clue but its still in the "can I do it, is is sustainable, will I make heaps of money" stage}but I can't help it, there are just so many pretty interior ideas to choose from!!! So, I decided to post some of the home office interiors that I have found from the ever informative interweb. 

So, which is your favourite? For me, there isn't a specific one that I like though there are elements which I would love to incorporate. The nearest however, would be the wooden interior facing the French doors and with the book cases 
{3rd photo from the bottom}. 

I kind of like the little coloured elements in this photo. I especially
like the pink striped window shades and the turquoise folders - it
makes the room pop and come to life!

Heart the pink wallpaper but this office interior is a 
little too girly and pinkish for me.


Am starting to open up to the idea of green {all kinds of green}! 
This interior is a close second. The windows rock if they are 
at the side or front of you. Never at theback. 
I heart the pictures on the green wall as well. 



Loving this at the moment. I just love bookshelves 
and these shelves rock! The French windows in front of the desk
 is also awesome - natural sunlight is great
though curtains are a must {the afternoon sun here is scorching}.

I like having a little rest/TV corner at my home office though it 
will distract me to no end.

Seen @ Luxury Furniture Design

Remember: "Hoarding & Collecting is not a crime. It is an art!" 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...