Sunday, May 22, 2005

Soon You'll Come Home...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
All I have is a picture in my mind
How it would be
If we were together.
Lets pretend that you are far away
Lets say you'll write to me
And you'd promise in your letter
That you'd come home
Come home to my heart.
When you come home
We'll never be apart
If I keep dreaming of you
Start believeing its true
Soon you'll come home
Soon you'll come home
Soon you'll come home to my heart
If I believe...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

eh what's this again... all dogs go to heaven ah?

*Dream Weaver* said...

*Gasp*
tsk tsk
Disppointed in you wolf...
How can you NOT remember???
(*Dream Weaver* walks away shaking her head and sniffing miserably)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...