Saturday, May 07, 2005

"Just-So-Days"

Its been one of those days... not sure what to call these sort of days... perhaps "Just-So-Days" would be alright a name for it. This time last week I and the Possum would be at the scrapbook shop (Made With Love) and now we are having a silly arguement which thus adds gloom to my day. Besides that I am 150 bucks poorer (mothers day present) and my feet is killing me (damn heels)!
Well the day started off pretty well. I went with Peggy and a bunch of kids to the Philharmonic Orchestra for a chamber performance on Joseph Hayden. It was my first time and I really loved the whole feel and hearing the music 'live' is just wonderful.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The whole thing was ruined though my annoying children talking and inconsiderate people coming in late and disrupting the music with the click of thier heels and their whispers which weren't whispers really. Hmmph!!! "Shutup! Shutup!" I wanted to scream but I didn't. I reckon I am becoming alot like a grouch these days... oh no... I am a Scrooge the making!!! *shudder*

Anyways, after that, my mum, Peg and I went to Kinokuniya and I only bought a fail for my work, no books (big achievement!). Then we had a scruptious lunch followed by strawberries dipped in chocolate... Super YUM YUM!!! The rest of the day saw me and my mum walking around, trying things at Dior, Prada, Coach and etc. It was fun but it was just absurd holding freaking expensive things. Had tea at Dome Cafe and then we went home. I was super tired by this time and had a good snooze when I got home.

The Snooze was good... one of the better snoozes I have had. Yet its not the same when you wake up and you realize that you have fought with someone... sigh... I hate that feeling. Just feel so blue yet not really... sigh... its just one of those "Just-So-Days"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nala from the Lion King my all time favourite cartoon!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...