Wednesday, December 15, 2010

6 Impossible Things

One of my favourite stories of all time is the Alice In Wonderland books by Lewis Carroll.
 It is in "Through the looking glass" that one of my fav quotes lie...

There is no use trying, said Alice; one can't believe impossible things. I dare say you haven't had much practice, said the Queen. When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. 
‘Through the looking glass’ - Lewis Carroll

I think I should make it a point to believe 
six impossible things before breakfast each day and I will start today... 
  1. I will receive 12 months bonus in January 2011
  2. I will lose 10kg's by February 2011
  3. Someone will hand me a cheque for RM5 million just because they feel like doing something nice
  4. There would not be such things as death, sicknesses or annoying people
  5. Belle will be an obedient and lovely doggle
  6. There will be no traffic jams, war, famine, natural disasters in the world from this second onwards.

Yes, I tend to get carried away with the impossible things... *snickers*
While we are on the subject of impossible things, I found mrYen's etsy store (again through numerous blog surfing and clicking ) and one of the things on sale was this gorgeous paper cut quote. Go check out mrYen's esty store for more hand cut lovlies.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...