Sunday, January 16, 2005

Fuck It & Fuck You Right Back

Fuck what I said it dont mean shit now
Fuck the presents might as well throw em out
Fuck all those kisses, they didn't mean jack
Fuck you, you hoe, I dont want you back
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fuck all those nights I moaned real loud
Fuck it, I faked it, aren't you proud?
Fuck all those nights you thought you broke my back
Well, guess what yo, your sex was wack
Yeah surprised with the title 'Fuck It & Fuck You Right Back'? I mean I hardly even swear... ok ok... there are those one of moments (there seemed to be quite alot last year... hehehe) but I am trying to cut down on those explicit words. Yet this song 'Fuck It' - by Eamon... wow... and then the song Fuck You Right Back, awesome come back...
No worries peeps if you think I am going to be a cussing crazed women, I ain't. But... just singing this song on top of me lungs... WOW... tension release *grin*

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ishhhhh budak2 skarangggg...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...