Friday, April 29, 2005

Singapore here I come!!!




Ahhh... the horrible, stressful week is over. Finally!!!
The excitement in me has been building since I knew that I was going to Singapore and eventhough my parents can't make it, luckily Possum decided to go ahead with our plans. *Phew* So it would be and the Possum in Singapore Part 2. *smiles*

The photo is of me in one of the cafes on Orchard Road drinking a ice blended peppermint mocha... it was Yummm...
Did I tell you that I really like the city? Well I do...
Just got home from Peggys house to borrow books to read for the trip. Thanks Pegs... *hugs* you have to teach me how you wrap the books so neatly, yeah!
Hahaha... no more assignments to think about for about 4 days... hoorah!!!
Holidays... sweet...

To the malats, have a safe and happy trip in Camerons yeah?

Singapore here I come!!!

1 comment:

Brian said...

first you said ur parents were going to s'pore with you and so you had to go. now, it seems you chose to not go to Cameron despite your parents not even making the trip to s'pore? what is going on here? are you trying to desert us? gosh, woman! you've changed. can't see how we can get along any more. ahhahahahhahahahhaha... anyhow, hope you had a great trip. see you soon. Cheers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...