Tuesday, May 01, 2012

An epic fantasy!

Game of Thrones (Season 2) or if you follow the book, ‘Clash of Kings’ premiered on April 1 and I was super excited when I saw the trailers {visit HBO’s website here, to view the different trailers that they have} and was suitable impressed. And now having watched a few episodes, I am one happy geeky girl!

Since we are on the lovely subject of Game of Thrones, you will be pleased to know that after my first post about the books {read here} which I bought in August last year, I have finally finished all 700ish pages of the first book ‘Game of Thrones’ and am almost mid-way through the ‘Clash of Kings’ {read more about it here} tonight. I also bought the fifth book in "The Song of Ice & Fire" series 'A Dance With Dragons' which is out in paperback. 

The first book was pretty good and was all I had hoped for. It was good that I watched the series first simply because I could picture the characters a little better in my mind and the different scenes and etc. However, as with most books, the author gave a more thorough description of people and places and through their explanations I was able to see a much clearer picture in my mind.

So here’s to several more weeks of reading and
of imagining a whole different world out there. 
*smiles smiles* 

Seen @ Collider

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...