Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Game of Thrones

After having a mini marathon with B to watch 'Game of Thrones' on Saturday, I became a bit to engrossed with the show and decided to google and wiki it. This then led me to wonder about 'A Story of Fire and Ice' {'Game of Thrones' is the first novel in the series} by George R.R. Martin and so I googled and wiki-ed a little more and I couldn't help but want to read the books.

I have seen this series of books previously, but never bothered to pick it up to read through the synopsis or anything. However, I think after watching the series {I am halfway through and savouring it bit by bit} I became more convinced that I needed to buy all the books and read them as it would be heaps good.

So my darling B decided to buy the books!!! *smiles smiles smiles* I have 5 neatly wrapped books {I have not bought 'A Dance With Dragons' yet as it is still in hardcover} in plastic waiting to be devoured ~ yay yay! There was also a 20% discount on the books which was uber awesome. So here's to more months of fantasy and reading and to 5 more episodes of 'Game of Thrones'.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...