Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hello Kitty Debit Card



As mentioned in my earlier post Hello Kitty, today is the official launch of the Hong Leong Hello Kitty Debit Card! To read more about the Debit Card and what it is all about, you can visit Bernama's site





So have I gotten myself the Hong Leong Hello Kitty Debit Card with its super cute pink and white stripes? YES of course. It's tucked neatly into my black purse. I can't wait to make my first transaction. I managed to get three of my colleagues to change to the Hello Kitty card *woot woot* {too bad no commission for me} ~ btw, one of them is a guy.





Btw, it was a pity that I didn't get to take a photo with Hello Kitty or Kitty White as she is known. Plus I forgot to use my Hello Kitty bag at the launch. It's a classic one that my mother bought for me when I was about 11 or so. I have so many memories of Hello Kitty. Of shopping at Jaya Jusco {the old one with the bubble lift in Taman Tun Dr Ismail}and begging my mum and grandma to buy more Hello Kitty stuff... of shopping in Atria where there was a Kalm's outlet where I would go with my friends from primary school after KK class on Saturday's. My grandma pampered me and bought me heaps of things I recall ~ I am so blessed. 





Well enough rambling, you can read more about Hello Kitty at the Sanrio website and also learn more about other awesome Sanrio characters. For cutes wall papers and the like you can just google for Hello Kitty and you get heaps of links *smiles*. AND if you love all things pretty and want a super cute pink stripey Hello Kitty card, head on to the 329 Hong Leong Bank branches nationwide. 



I leave you now with some fun facts about Hello Kitty *enjoy*
  • Hello Kitty was born on November 1st 1974, in suburban London, England.
  • Hello Kitty is very energetic and loves to play outdoors, in the park or forest. But you can also find her happily practicing on the piano or baking a cake, too!
  • Hello Kitty lives in London, England with her mother, Mary, dad, George, and twin sister Mimmy. Hello Kitty is curious whereas Mimmy is shy.
  • Hello Kitty symbolizes generosity, innocence, kindness and most importantly... friendship
  • Hello Kitty's friends are Cathy, Tippy, Joey, Jodie, Fifi, Tracy, Tiny Chum, Rory, Mory, Tim and Tommy. 
  • Both Hello Kitty and Mimi are in 3rd grade. They have many friends at school and, together, they share many adventures. When school's out Hello Kitty travels the world making new friends.
  •  Hello Kitty's generosity and kindness endear her to everyone she meets. Hello Kitty's favorite thing is do tea parties and her hobbies include music, reading, eating the cookies her mother bakes, and best of all making new friends. Like she says "You can never have too many friends."
  •  Hello Kitty weighs the same as 3 apples {DW: I think they are just the normal red apples 'cos Fiji apples are really large ~ huhuhuhu}

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...