Saturday, October 29, 2011

A full Saturday


It's been a busy Saturday. Very family and Belle filled. B is at an event today so I have been doing my own thing today.When he isn't around, I miss him *smiles*

I woke up at 7:30am today and spent quite a bit of time today to go through some Project Happily Ever After stuff, watched 2010 Poker World Championship Tournament, surfed the interweb, played Zuma, bought heaps of pretty ribbons, played with Belle and went for a walk with her and my mum, chatted with my family and went to my aunties house. I did a bit of daydreaming as well and pinning @ Pinterest.

Just wanted to say that Project Happily Ever After is moving along, slowly but surely. Today really has been a  full day ~ hadn't had one of these in awhile. Hope all of you guys are having an awesome Saturday. 

P.S: I super love this quote about Happiness. It makes me smile. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...