Saturday, June 18, 2011

Published!

My article on Michel Ducaroy's Togo sofas has been published in Home & Decor - May 2011!!!
This is not the first time my articles have been published, but it's a first published article for Home & Decor *woot woot* Have not had the time to dig out my scanner to scan the pages of the mag.... soon soon. 

Anyways, its a busy weekend for me. Am about to head off to cover an event for Home & Decor *smiles* It ain't fun to work on a Saturday but then its a freelance job and I need the extra $ and writing opportunities are good for me to get myself "out there" again after a long hiatus. I miss going for launches and events... instead more often than not, I find myself organising these events instead for the media. It's good to be on the 'other side' every now and then.

So anyways, have a good weekend ahead. See you soon!

Remember: "Hoarding & Collecting is not a crime. It is an art!"  
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...