Sunday, January 09, 2011

Interior Ideas #3

I was never fond of colours. My staples were black, dark blue, black and a bit of white thrown in for flavour every now and then. However, since being with B and having been exposed to so many different textures, colours, ideas and inspirations. I have embraced colours close to my bosom. Hence, why I love these few photos of São Paulo-based designer Sig Bergamin's Manhattan apartment. I am loving the bold colours {though it kinda reminds of me the of the organisation I work for}, the awesome prints and the best part, the mixing and matching of everything - from the furniture to the pillows to the lamps to the pictures on the wall *smiles* Having colours in my life sure has opened me up to so many new things and for that I am so thankful to B and my other friends who have inspired me.


Seen @ Elle Decor





I also managed to surf to another site and I loved the bright yellow patterned wall paper for this toilet {see image below}. This cheery colour just adds to the warmth of this room. I also heart the large windows that allow natural light in. The little white dresser and the other white pieces of furniture {down to the window sill and doors} just add to the sunny feeling of this room. If I had a toilet like this, I would surely take my own sweet time to get ready {on top of my long morning ritual} *snickers* 


Seen @ Restyled Home

I don't quite know where to begin with this photo {also from Restyled Home} as this photo is just the kind of photo that makes my heart leap with joy. I heart everything about this photo down to the composition of the photo. What I heart the most though, the gorgeous Tiffany Blue lamp and the super comfy sofa! One day soon, I'll be having my own little nook for reading, writing, creating and the like *smiles*

Remember: "Hoarding & Collecting is not a crime. It is an art!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...