Friday, January 07, 2011

The 18GB of MP3's


My department recieved this email from the IT boy today which got us all cracking up with laughter. I just had to put it on my blog so that years later when I stumble upon it, I can break into giggle fits too *smiles*
~*~*~*~
Dear All,

Currently we are doing housekeeping on our server. We found out that there is a total of 18GB of mp3 files inside nas03\corp_affairs\music

Kindly assist to take out all the mp3 files from the share folder before we proceed to take action to delete it.
- The End -

The music files are gone now as I type, all 18GB of it wiped out but our smiles are still on-going. *snickers snickers* Plans are underway to upload new mp3's next week under a less obvious folder *snickers snickers* 

Remember: "Hoarding & Collecting is not a crime. It is an art!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...