Monday, January 17, 2011

graphic lap desk

I absolutely adore reading in bed... and surfing the interweb... and writing... and eating (yes I do get a good yelling at from my folks and B about this)... and watching telly. Basically I just love my bed. I can't recall whose blog I surfed to the other day, but I was click away and found these useful pretty lap desk. I have got an Ikea breakfast tray type thing but it doesn't have the cup holder and is not quite as stable as this lap desk.

 It would be great to have one, particularly the black and white damask patterned one and the one at the back with flowers with the light blue rim. I can just see myself in my pj's writing or surfing the interweb in bed with a glass of something nice and cold whilst leaning on my mountain of pillows - awesomeness! It would be even more awesomeness if B could get one too so that we can hangout in bed doing our own things *snickers*

Now the thing is... does anyone know where to get one in KL?

Remember: "Hoarding & Collecting is not a crime. It is an art!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...