Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Dear Lizzy

*Pretty Pretty Paper*


*Awesome Possum Embellishments*



American Crafts: Dear Lizzy Neapolitan line by Elizabeth Kartchner is simply amazing! It is feminine featuring candy-shop colours and a diffused watercolour effect that takes you into a daydream of hand-drawn mason jars, ice creams and balloons. Featuring 22 papers including two ruffled crepe varieties and three vellum sheets, embellishments, Thickers, clears stamps, stickers, mini-garlands, paper pinwheels and a roller stamp to name a few. It's just WOW!!! 

So I scoured the interweb for scrapbooking shops close by that offered this delectable range and I found one in Singapore that had an online store but when I emailed them, they informed me that the stuff that I wanted was sold out. A quick look around the interweb revealed that the clear stamps and the roller stamp was sold out as well. I was quite disappointed and decided to look a couple of weeks down the road and lo and behold, what do you know, there was a restock at Simon Says Stamp!?!?! 

It was 4am in the morning and I thought that I would just take a quick peak at Simon's online store and I saw the clear stamps and the roller stamp as well as several other clear stamps I wanted restocked. Goes without saying that I ordered these beauties and today, I received them in the mail *woot woot* *dances around merrily* I can't wait to use these stamps as well as my new Dear Lizzy patterned paper that I bought as well. Thank you God for directing me to Simon's site and for the safe delivery of these goodies. Happy Wednesday all!!! *smiles smiles grin grin*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...