Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Survivor of Yesterdays

Today means that we survived all the yesterdays 
that make up our life's story.


I just read this from Kal's blog and it resonates with me.
Indeed each of us are survivors in our life story,
striving for our own personal happy endings.

When I pause and take time 
to reflect on the yesterdays gone by,
I am heartened that I made it 
and this gives me the strength and the courage 
to know that tomorrow will be okay 
if I but place my trust in the God who walks with me,
 the God who knows me through and through
and the God who loves me truly, madly, deeply;
if I hope; if I believe;
if I keep on dreaming
my story will be so damn awesome
at the end of my life's journey.


Remember: "Hoarding & Collecting is not a crime. It is an art!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...