Wednesday, October 12, 2005

WAY TO GO Malaysia...

Its so sad that so many disasters are happening in the world and I feel so helpless sitting here in my computer room writing and bitching about my little life while others are out there trying to make a difference. I also read in the papers that Asia's richest man donated US$500,000. Good on him! Then there was Japan who donated 71 voluenteers... I mean that is all good sending man power over there but how about cash to buy supplies and etc.??? BAH!!! Singapore another one only give US$200,000. SO freaking rich and thats all they bloody give!!! BAH BAH BAH!!!
Malaysia though stood up and gave US$1 million and sent I think 50 volueteers... hoorah!!!
WAY TO GO Malaysia...
MALAYSIA BOLEH!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...