Monday, October 31, 2005

Stupid!!!

I think about all the people that call me “stupid” all the time and I feel sick and unraged because I am anyhow not stupid. I may be blur sometimes and ignorant at other times but I don’t think that I am stupid… so to those people who adore calling me stupid (either you meant it in a funny way or whatever) FARK U and up yours!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And to those “wonderfully clever and witty” people who missed called my phone 3 times on Halloweens and basically called me a China girl and accused of stupid thing - FARK U too!!! It was the stupidest prank ever, one that should come from an adolescent pimply boy… but then again I bet you guys are no better than them with mentalities which are as appalling. Up Yours!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...