Friday, December 07, 2012

The 7th of December


On the 7th of December, I took a trip down memory lane.
I remembered those who had left us early to wait
for us on that beautiful shore.
I remembered them as they were with their smiles,
with the laughter, with their voices, 
with the way they would do certain things...
my eyes grew misty as they sometimes do when
thoughts of them cross my mind, but I remember
that there, in that special place where we will all
be together one day, they are safe, they are at peace.
And I am comforted.
But I still do miss them.

I pray you will have peace in your hearts this
Christmas season when you think those you have lost.
May you too be comforted knowing that they are
safe in our Father's arms.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...