Saturday, July 02, 2011

a year halved

Seen @ Banksy Prints

OMG July is here, can you believe it?!? I have barely started on my 2011 to-do list and I only have half a year more {egad!} to get things sorted. Then there is the Project Happily Ever After which I have to yet to really get into and Project Love Nest which is dragging along ssssllllloooowwwwllllllyyyyy. Project Let's Create should now be called Project Let's Just Start and Project Self Improvement a.k.a The Princess Project is not really working. 

Work has been keeping me busy. Wanted to yell at my colleague for wrongly accusing me of something but decided to hold it in and be the better person. Have been getting a couple more articles to write for Home & Decor, so that's been good. Compliments from the Editor makes writing all the more enjoyable I have to say *blush blush * grins grins*

Oh yes... 
  • My best friend in the whole wide world {the sister of my heart} gave birth to a cute little girl called Lauren {I can't wait to meet her!!!}
  • I had a spot of good news yesterday so am just very happy. A lot of prep work to be done but it's all good - Thank you God!
  • I finally bought the book One Day and yes, it will be the first book I start reading in the Love Nest!

Anyways, it's a warm sunny afternoon and Belle and I are going for a shower - Belle was such a good dog at the vet today *smiles* {I kinda sound like a proud parent don't I}! Then it's off to play with my pretty paper or to clean my closet... pretty paper... messy closet.... pretty paper.... messy closet.... tough choice indeed! *snickers* I also have dinner plans with a bunch of my old friends - it's always great to hangout with the lot of them - laughter usually ensues. Hope all of you have a good weekend ahead. Am trying to fit in some time to edit some photographs of my trip to the Philippines, my trip to Hanoi and loads of other random pretties I have taken. Till then, toodles poodles. 

Remember: "Hoarding & Collecting is not a crime. It is an art!"  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...