Friday, May 20, 2011

Spring is in the air









Seen @ Design Rulz

Designed by Jordi Vayreda this interior layout is a sight for sore eyes with soft pinks and dashes of green. When I see this photos, I feel spring in the air. I feel alive. I feel like I want to read a book in a park on a blanket . I want to curl up on the seemingly comfy sofa to read or to invite my girlfriends over for tea {I seem to want to read and curl up in bed alot, right}. I now am in love with grey sofas and pink, white and green themed pillows. I love the simple white kitchen, bathroom and bedroom as well! Simplicity works best at times.  


But really does this interior not beckon to you or speak to you?? Do you not suddenly want to go shopping for things which are green or pink? Ok. If you are a guy probably not and if you are not into interior design and don’t like pinks and greens, then maybe you would not get it too… but really… really… spring is in the air. I shall keep an eye out for pretty green fresh things *smiles smiles snickers snickers*


Remember: "Hoarding & Collecting is not a crime. It is an art!" 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...