Saturday, November 06, 2010

3 glorious days

We have a long weekend - 3 glorious days - as it is the Deepavali celebration for our Indian brothers and sisters. I had big plans for these 3 days and so far... its been good.


Here's what I have been doing:
- Read several books (am book hopping)
- Had a pizza party with my family
- Dyed my hair jet black
- Played with Belly
- With to church for a retreat of sorts
- Player poker and monopoly
- Had yum Creme Brulee ice blended from Starbucks (buy 1, free 1 till tomorrow)
- Watching TV series (The Vampires Diaries and Gossip Girl)


Ok... so I didn't do everything that I had planned but I think I did make the most of these two days so far *snickers*


I don't know why but sometimes I have so many topics I want to blog about but then when I sit in front of the laptop, my finger freeze on the keys and the words don't come. The words come at very inappropriate moments, such as in the toilet, during office meetings, when I am talking to people, during lunch... you get my drift.


Anyways, its a really humid day and I feel sticky and hot all over which is very unattractive! I best hole myself up in my room and read. Tonight, I hope to be able to catch a DVD/movie or hangout with my friends. There is a Monopoly Deal tournament tomorrow and I am tempted to join just because I want to play and have a chance at winning something and besides, even if I don't win (which could be the case), at least I will be playing a game that I enjoy and who knows, there may be a chance to meet new people as well - I am ever hopeful.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...