Sunday, October 14, 2012

I heart Lawn Fawn

Introducing Lawn Fawn, one of my favourite 
clear stamp brands.

Critters Ever After

Gnome Sweet Gnome Clear Stamp Set

Critters On The Farm Clear Stamp Set

You've Got Mail Clear Stamp Set

Critters In The Snow Clear Stamp Set

Say Cheese Clear Stamp Set

Ever since my mum bought me my first acrylic block
for clear stamping some years ago, I have been
earnestly collecting clear stamps.
Now being in Malaysia, its kinda hard to find
clear stamps that are nice and cheap. The ones that are nice
are usually really expensive and the ones that are cheap are
well not very nice. So, after surfing the net and browsing through
craft magazines, I resorted to buying them online and what a new
{and dangerous} world this has opened up for me.

Anyways, after imposing a ban on online purchasing for
clear stamps and craft supplies, I stopped visiting my fav.
online craft stores, but one day boredom {and curiosity}
got the better of me and after several pages of browsing,
I found myself at Lawn Fawn's site.

Now Lawn Fawn's products are not carried in Malaysia
{what a shame!} and are a little bit more expensive when
compared to other brands that make clear stamps, but I have
to say that I do enjoy looking {and hopefully one day, owning}
at their clear stamps. The pics above, are just some of the
clear stamps I hope to one day own *smiles smiles*
Don't you think they are uber cute?
You can checkout their blog here as well.
Happy reading and browsing happy things.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...