Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Absolutely Pinwheels


Craft dates/parties are something that I have always
looked forward to attending and I chanced upon this one
from The Handmade Movement and I knew that I just had to
join it. I love pinwheels and can't wait to learn how to make
some. However, I think the best part is just being with like
minded people who enjoy crafts. Am going with Cherrie
and before the pinwheel party, we will be discussing our ideas
on how we can work together. Something is definitely 
happening here folks. So wish us luck and if you are free
and want to know how to make pinwheels or just want to
spend an afternoon with crafty friends, visit The 
Handmade Movement site to find out more info.

Have a good week ahead folks!
XOXO

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...