Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My hopeful self hopes

*Dream Weaver* tries to take one day at a time, 
but sometimes several days attack her at once - egad!

~*~*~*~ 

Am tired today. I don't understand why I need to do work for two organisations with only one salary. But I reckon that this isn't anything out of the ordinary as organisations generally tend to milk their staff - though I think this arrangement and method sucks to the max.

It is also at times like this that I entertain the idea of leaving. Of going somewhere entirely new... but somehow, I don't feel like its time to go just yet though that could be my hopeful self hoping for the bonus at the end of the year.

Whatever the case is though, I still hold strong to the knowledge that God has created a reason for everything that happens. He knows our needs and provides them to us and He alone knows what's best for us. 

So tonight, I will put my trust in Him and be thankful that I at least have a job that although uber tiring, is a job that I enjoy. I also  pray and lift up my young niece, Tiff. She is unwell though the results come out tomorrow on how serious the matter is. Let us pray for a very positive result and hope and peace for her and her family.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...