Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's been 2 weeks

It's been 2 weeks.
I don't know why I am keeping count.
I just do.
The week flow by at a scary pace. It's just darn freaky.
Had several "crazy" moments at work last week and I may have developed several gray hairs because of it... bah hum bug! I know that the coming week will be filled with only better, happier days and smooth workflows and successful events. Also, early days to go home *grin grin*
Had a pretty good week last week (if you minus the "crazed" moments at work). I met up with my Facebook friend and we had dinner at KLCC. He seemed normal enough ~ thinks that I should be less serious though. I find that wierd since I never imagined that anyone could/would ever call me serious... but I guess the times are a changin'.
I have become more focused in the things that I want and the things I don't. I learning how to say "no" a little more and am learning that sometimes I just have to go with the flow and learn how to relax and live for the moment and not think to far or to deep in the future... though old habits are the hardest to break.
I uploaded all the photos and videoclips from my phone and camera. Things I have been meaning to do for ages but never go around to doing. There were so many photos of us from days of long long ago and it made my eyes all misty when I saw them... but well... there will be new memories to make I am sure.
Then there was the reunion. The nightout at Waikiki. Bala was singing as he usually does but the songs didn't seem as alive as it was once before, or perhaps it was just me having aged a just a little bit. The lights were twinkly and bright, the wind was just right and the drinks were delish. That night was interesting, a night filled with hope, a small bit of hope, but it was there and I am thankful for it.
I still feel empty inside, but things are a little better this week than before. I went to the park twice to sit on the swings. It has been awhile since I did that. So there I was... the lone idiot, swinging away with the dusk quietly falling around me, my favourie tunes blasting in my ears. I remembered so many things about the park then... there were many good memories in the park.
Took some photos of the park but it was too dark for any good ones I think. Well, was supposed to watch more Grey's Anatomy, but my dad has got the TV again... but I guess he needs his TV time. I have been parked with my mum infront of the telly with Grey's Anatomy the whole weekend and it was just great. I just love that show and I think that the men in the movie (well most of them) are pretty steamy and dreamy *smiles*
Well, tomorrow is just two hours away and I honestly can't wait for a new day to begin. Someone just offered me tickets to Vietnam for a holiday, a stranger might be not a stranger for long, an old friend is back in the picture and several old friends are back in my life again... I feel good things are brewing and flying my way *smiles smiles*
Dear God, thank you for Hope... the kind that really does float.

1 comment:

PegGy said...

hey!! you were at waikiki! jealous!

oh joanne, hugs*

i miss you loads :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...