Saturday, November 03, 2007

I have been tagged!

I have been tagged by Avina *smiles*

a) Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.

b) Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).

c) Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.

d) Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

~*~*~*~

7 random / wierd facts about *DreamWeaver*

1.) I can burp at will
*BURP*
2.) I don't mind washing plates
It's brainless work really...
3.) I believe that Angels exist
4.) I like onion rings and onion soup but will not eat the onions by itself
5.) There are three voices inside my head.
The negative, the positive and the one that sits on the wall.
I usually have conversations with them when I am bored
6.) When I don't have conversations with the voices inside my head,
I talk to myself
7.) I don't have a favourite colour...
Every colour is special in its own way

~*~*~*~
I now tag the following people:
Peggy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...