Monday, April 09, 2007

Sunny Days ahead

In a day's time I will be packing my bags and thinking of sunny days on the beach with waves lapping at my feet.
*Heaven*

Work has been pretty rough the past couple of days. I am worried that I might just snap at my client one of these days, but that... person... (i can't think of a suitable word to call her) is just driving me and my senior up the wall. I honestly hope I can last a year with her and her nonsense or I pray that someone takes over the account from me. It's tough, giving up something midway but everyone has their limits and I am worried that I am reaching mine soon.

Haven't been seeing Sunshine much these couple of days as well. He started a new job and is busy with that (no more rides home from work *sniffles*), furthermore he isn't well. Hope he gets better soon though.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Anyways, enough worrying thoughts about work and sickness and horrid people... I am going to put my thoughts on sunny days on the beach with waves lapping at my feet.
*Heaven*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...