Tuesday, April 03, 2007

1 Year Anniversary

Here I am sitting at my desk trying to transcribe an interview on IPCC systems I did with my client whilst munching on Biscuit Planta courtesy of my dad who has taken on the role of Mother #2 (on retrospect, its actually wonderful, him being mother #2) and I remember that today marks my
ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY
of me working at this hovel.

ONE long year without writing or food reviews.
ONE long year of not waking up at 2pm and sleeping at 7am.

I miss it.

I miss the freedom my life once had.
I miss the adventures I used to have.
I miss it all - even sitting on Bus 99.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Overall, I guess its but it’s been an alright year.
I am after all still alive ..... right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...