Wednesday, July 26, 2006

That Feeling!

“For a little while,
let's pretend everything is beautiful in this world...”

Have you ever read a really really good book and then was so disappointed that it ended because the storyline, the characeters and the plot was so riveting that you basically felt like you knew the characters themselves?

Or have you read a really interesting story, one where you could not stop flipping the pages, even deserting your friends, family and food just so you could read and then realised that the last few chapters were missing so that at that moment of suspense, you would never really know the ending?

Or have you ever watched a movie at the most suspenseful climactic part and the power gets cut or the VCD/DVD hangs or something shitty happened so that you would once again not know the outcome?

I just hate that kind of feeling…
The feeling of not being fulfilled… of wondering what could have been…
Yes I hate that feeling…
THE WHAT COULD/DID HAPPEN FEELING!
And I am experiencing it now…
But there is no story to read, no book to buy, no VCD/DVD to view again when these things happen in real life…

I guess this feeling is somewhat uncontrollable and I am finding that my life being tugged by some undercurrent which I don’t quite understand and I guess…
as it is such with these things… only time will tell.

I wish though that I will like what time will tell me…
And while I wait patiently for that day,
I pray my soul, mind and heart will rest in peace.
And YES,
"For a little while,
I will pretend that everything is beautiful in this world..."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...