Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Summer's Here!

Summer is finally here!!!
(for me its here anyways)

Ahhh… the beginning of summer and all the glorious movies.
*sweet*

Went to Singapore over the long weekend and had a pretty good time there. Had super yumyum food this trip down though Taco Bell disappointed me this time round. Went to a new scrapbooking store called Scrapbooking University (they actually give you certs after you graduate) and other scrapbooking shops and have a crazy time picking, looking browsing and choosing new scrapbooking stuffs. ~ Heaven!

Bought quite a lot of stuff *shuffles feet guiltily* from the scrapbooking shops and also a ton of yum chocolates and biscuits too *hoorah hoorah*. Managed to even get a really nice saucepan and set of stainless steel cutlery for my mom’s for a real bargain *OK… Auntie Alert! ~ hehehe* but all in all I had fun. Met up with my cousin Annette too and we had a really good bonding session *grins*

Went to Mission Impossible 3 yesterday night for the premier *thanks Ian… (feels just like the old days!) and had a good time stuffing my face with Famous Amos and popcorn in celebration of Summer (yes, just another excuse to stuff my face)! Also managed to get 2 new editions of BHG scrapbooking magazines from Kinokuniya and some other mags and a new book from TIMES. *hoorah hoorah*

So yes…
Summers Starting
And I am here at work…
Something is wrong with the equation here!
*BAH! But I am going to make the best of it and enjoy myself

Happy Summer everyone!
May you have time to watch all the summer blockbusters and finish reading your Summer book list. I hope I will *crosses finger and toes and wishes on a shooting Star!
Don’t forget the magical 01.02.03.04.05.06 thingy tonight. May all your wishes, hopes, dreams and prayers come true.

*Hugsss… miss you guys.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...