Thursday, September 29, 2005

Today...

Today has been a rather (1) unexpectedly, (2) busy and (3) interesting day in many ways...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I actually woke up at 8am today to wash my hair and cut my nails and get ready for the long day. Having slept for only 3 and a half hours, I was pretty awake *phew*. I decided to try my luck and called the Possum to see if he was still at home so that he could send me to 1Utama for the media screening of "Goal!" He was home and came to get me. It's really nice to see someone you care for early in the morning.
So off I went to 1Utama and met the rest of the FACES crew and we watched "Goal!". Overall, it was alrightla... better than expected so I guess thats good *grin*. After the movie I met my friend FST who was from SMKDU and he is apparently working at Buena Vista. It has been awhile since I have seen him. Well for lunch, we went to a Japanese restaurant and met up with a mutual friend of ours Justin. After lunch which included alot of hilarious stories and jokes, we left.
I had to go to college and reached just in time for class. There I was told that I basically need not come for class as I had already missed 25% of my attendence and therefore couldn't sit for the exams and blah blah blah. To cut a long and annoying story short, there was a miscommunication and I am now still able to continue doing news editing class. Oh, the stupid college forgot to email me the mid-term exam shedule and I didn't even know the freaking exam was going to be next week *bah bah bah*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Well, class was alright and I was just glad that everything was OK with regards to my college stuff. Went home by bus and Cat called and we planned to go to 1Utama with Adriel. So off we went to A&W and we had laughs and more laughs. After that, which was like 8 something, I went home and retold the "college horror story" to my parents.
Then the Possum came over and we went to SS2 to buy some VCDs. Also rented a new book from the shop... hehe... Was supposed to go for Mumbo Jumbo tonight. It was a Michael Jackson special but it rained and I had a long day so didn't quite feel like going to dance. So the Possum brought me to Bangsar. It wasn't a planned trip so I was in my normal top but with shorts (nice oneslah) and felt naked. To makes matters worse I realised that I was wearing my "buruk bra" which is reserved for the house *hehehe*
Anyways, went to Alexis for yummmy Pavlova or Meringue but as always they were sold out. So the Possum and I had Tiramisu instead and iced cappucino and wine. Then off we went back... and now here I am. Talked to Spongy online for awhile. Its been awhile since we talked and since I saw the guys. Ayways, Its been long day... I need sleep. Tomorrow we are going to watch "Into The Blue". Hope its good.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sweet Dreams & Angels be with yous...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...