Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Another 1 down...

Just completed another assignment for Journalism Publication. I had to write about scrapbooking and blah blah and make it into a coherrent piece which could be publishable in a magazine. It was a pleasant assignment as compared to the other shittier ones that I have been doing and plus I do like scrapbooking. Makes me want to get out all the stuff and start on a project really.
Now that's one down and ... something something more to go...
*bleh*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I really need sleep by the way...
Been sleeping really really late everyday which is bad. My dad even sent me emails telling me how unhealthy it is... hehe... felt wierd recieving emails from my dad.
Oh yeah quite disappointed as the guys in Rooster aren't that hot in real life. Their photos online make them look soooo hot...
*bleh*
They lie!!! and right got no free CD also.
*bleh*
Well atleast I had fun though momentarily... hehehehe...
Oh yeah, thanks Ma, for the pizza... I so needed
"Happy Food"
~ I wish I could write more lengthier stuff... time time time... have less of 'em.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...