Monday, July 02, 2012

First day @ work

Just got back home after dinner with B and Drama Dave.
Am so super tired and will be hitting the bed soon.
My first day @ work was pretty good as first days go.
The people are pretty friendly and helpful thus far.
I already have a ton of stuff to read and get up to speed with
and also my first project to roll out under my sleeve.
I just wanted to write a quick post about how my day went.
Am so glad and thankful for my many blessings.
Thank you Father God. 
Good night and sweet dreams all. 
It has been a pretty good start I have to say *smiles smiles*

P.S: One thing I miss though would be having breakfast and lunch 
with B and riding with him to and from work... but I am sure
we will find new things to do together ~ Love you Boo! 

1 comment:

master bedroom designs said...

Hi
* My Little Piece of Heaven *
Fabulous, just the critical info I was looking just for. I praise you for taking from your time to write this article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...