Monday, July 16, 2012

5th & Frolic


If you don't already know, I am fan of Elizabeth Kartchner, or better
known as "Dear Lizzy" and when I saw the sneak peak of 5th & Frolic
{Elizabeth's new range with American Crafts},  I was uber excited
with anticipation and after seeing the new range, I am already 
plotting about what I should be getting. 

A definite want are the clear stamps that feature a clipboard 
and a polaroid, the pretty accents, the washi tape with the 
word 'Today' and of course the patterned paper.
To be honest, I prefer Lizzy's Neapolitan range {read here}
and was super glad when my things got here from
Simon Says Stamp, however, don't get me wrong, I still
do like the range and can't wait to add these beauties
to my stash *happy happy joy joy*

*Embellishments, stickers, banners, burlap ribbons, 
dates stamps, clear stamps, wahshi tapes and the like*




*Awesome Possum Paper*




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...