Monday, October 25, 2010

sounds like a walrus

Good morning!
It's Monday.
B is late to pick me up from work.
I look and feel like something the cat dragged in.
Couldn't get much sleep thanks to headahces and flues 
that kept me up last night.

Anyways, today is a new day.
A new morning.
A new beginning.
I wish all of you a good week ahead
and cheers to new beginnings as well.

Btw, Belle was such a sweetheart yesterday.
She made her way to her cage all by herself and
promptly curled up to sleep on her pillow.
Whilst my dad snored in his chair while 'watching' the 
football match on TV, Belly snored along with him.
She sounds like a little walrus.
My heart melted.
She is the best doggy in the world
next to Moshi and Lou of course *grins grins*


Belly ~ younger days when she was smaller and less rowdy!

1 comment:

Josephine said...

such a cute puppy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...