Monday, December 25, 2006

~ Happy Blessed Christmas ~

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Happy Blessed Christmas
everyone.
My Christmas was quiet and nothing spectacular or grand,
just a time with close friends, loved ones and family.

Got some great presents some of which include my Princess hair dryer (finally I have a hair drier), box set LOTR DVDs, a Winnie the pooh calendar, an Eeyore pillow and torchlight, Mary Jane Crocs, super comfy and cute La Senza PJs and knickers, a Lancome juicy tubes charm bracelet, body shop Satsuma products and Ferrero Rocher chocolates, jewelry, a super groovy calender and some cash.
More than I expected really, and for that
I am thankful and count myself blessed .

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Besides that, I am thankful for a short exchange of words with an old friend which brought tears to my eyes. She might never ever read this. She might never know the impact she has made in my life nor the strength and power of her words… yet I thank her for everything that she has done for me and for giving one of the best Christmas presents ever.
A gift that could never have been bought
but one which was given freely without reserve.

Let us also not forget the reason for the season, the birth of Jesus and the spirit of giving and sharing. Let us also pray for those in the war torn countries, famine riddled lands, flooded areas and places destroyed by natural calamities. Let us pray for those not as fortunate, those who have lost everything, who have lost their loved ones and for those who hungry, tired, injured, sick and dying. May they find comfort in their hearts and peace in their lives and may they receive help and hope in times of darkness and sadness.

Thanks everyone for making this a wonderful Christmas.
I am truly blessed.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...