Thursday, January 19, 2006

- - ->Where time goes to...

Lots of things have been happening these couple of days and really I sometimes wonder where time goes to. One minute it’s like 2pm and the next its 7pm and I realise I have done absolutely shite with my day *sniff sniff* - bad bad *Dream Weaver* but Procrastinitis is hard to cure and relapses are oh so common these days.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The past few days, my dad has been on leave from work to spring clean the house - he is a super neat freak - and he has been bugging me to help me. A couple of days ago:

Dad comes into my room with old ancient loud vacuum cleaner.
Dad: Your room has spiders. Get up. Spiders!!!
Me: - still pretends to sleep because you have to wake up with the racket he makes while cleaning the house.
Dad: I don’t know, after the spider bites you.
Me: - still buat duhhhh… pretending I am asleep.

Dad starts vacuuming… and making A LOT of noise!
AND me? I just pretend to sleep and sleep - quite mean right? but if I wake up I can't ever go back to sleep. After banging the vacuum around as much as he can, dad leaves the room whilst muttering “Always I have to do everything. So lazy. One thing also cannot do…” Blah blah blah… I have heard this so many times but it’s endearing in an annoying way. When the coast is clear I reach for my book at my side and start reading. It’s nice though having my dad around. We have lunch together everyday and he brings me to do my errands which is always a good thing *wink wink*
~*~*~*~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My LAST assignment has been urmm… not moving due to my relapse of Procrastinitis. In a way I think that I am afraid of finishing this assignment ‘cos it will be like the END of my school years and some part of me is not ready for that. I am not ready to get out into the working world and having a 9-5 job. Can die!!! It’s like oh gawd… there goes the lepaking days at 1Utama and waking up like at 2pm and sleeping at 7am, going out till 4am and all those sort of stuff… *sniff* But I know I need to get my act in order and give this last assignment a real good send off in much pomp and glamour and get a magnificent A. Anyone want to help?

~*~*~*~

+ Divine Intervention +
I also got my hair cut with thesexyDave and we had a nice meal at Island Café though sadly I got out of there more confused. Then today I got my hair highlighted two shades of brown. You can’t really see the difference but I like it *grin grin* My dad sponsored 1/3 of the price and I am thankful for that. A surprising thing… I was in the car on the way to the salon and was stressing about things and so I prayed to God and asked Him to help me:
Oh God! I have spent soooo much money this year and the credit card bills are still unpaid… so dead… I can’t believe I have to like have debt before I start working. This is crap. I shouldn’t have this kind of crap. I need money. Oh God, How am I going to pay for the idiot highlights now? God I so need your help…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

… and suddenly the ringtone for work comes on and I pick up and they tell me that me money is ready!!! *hoorah hoorah* Talk about prayers being answered fast! That’s what I call super good Divine Intervention service.

*smiles* It doesn’t work for other things. I checked!

~*~*~*~

::Fresh Meat::
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
On to another topic - I think I am like fresh meat as diligent telemarketers; wily insurance agents and endorphin pumped up gym telepeople are calling me. Yes. They realize that I am at that stage in my life when the next step would be a FULL TIME JOB *gasp shock horror* and that would mean more money to burn. So they keep hounding me and me being one who avoids confrontations, just cancels their calls when they call.
They are so super annoying it drives me mad!!!

~*~*~*~
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have also started trying out new games online and started downloading free fonts, talk about a sad life. But honestly, it’s really nice some fonts and they are free!!! *hoorah* The downside to all these gaming is that I can’t seem to stop and I play till my eyes need to be pried open with a toothpick. I should be studying… I should be reading my texts. I should be thinking about PR strategies not strategies on how to get rid of idiotic coloured balls and coloured bricks. Oh yes... been admiring my new makeup I bought from the clearence sale for Estee. They had other brands too and I spent a whoopin' 3 figured amount which is 7 and above on makeup and beauty stuff - who would have thought!!! - but it was for my mum too so I didn't feel THAT bad...

~*~*~*~

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

@---BROWNIE PIXIE MAN---@
I was in Chow Yang in SS2 having dinner with my parents when I realized something. The hokkein mee guy looks like a brownie pixie type man or one of them fairy folk. I of course couldn’t keep that bit of info to myself and told my parents about them. This is the response I got:

Dad: Yeah quite true… but you are so bad to say things about him!
Mum: Yeah yeah… I recognize him from one of your story books.


See why I am so deluded??? It’s in the genes I say!!! I also noticed a couple more of them fairy folk type people working there. I joked and said that it was a magical fairyland place and my mum layaned me and said… yes she thinks it could be that! *hehehehehe*

~*~*~*~

…> Introducing Bonnie & Clyde <…
Bonnie & Clyde are the latest additions to my house. They are adorable tortoises and they are wee little ones with shells which are still soft. Bonnie has a darker shell and Clyde has a lighter one. They are simply adorable I tell you. I left them roam free in the living room 0n several occasions much to the annoyance of my mum and bro who hates them. I got them a new tank with a bright red bridge, a brown ladder and a fake coconut tree. They seem to like the bridge most of all. Feel free to come see them if you want. Pics will be up when I get hold of the camera… *God know when that will be…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

~*~*~*~
Well I had better be going. It’s been a long long post. A month more before I turn freaking 24!!! - so so so old - *sob sob sob* Where does time go to???
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...