Wednesday, July 06, 2005

You & I

You & I had a talk...
AA: You angry ah?
GF: Should I be angry?
AA : I had a valid reason for not coming....
GF : Uh Huh...
AA : Don't be like that... Please understand.
I have my own things to do
*silence*
AA : Are you there?
GF : Yeah...
AA : Please don't be angry...
GF : We aren't like how we used to be......
*pause*
AA : Huh?
GF : We are't like we used to be lah... what happened to us?
You promised me...
AA: I had things to dolah. It was important...
please understand...
GF : Ok...
*pause*
AA : Are you there?
GF : Yeah...
AA : I miss you, you know...
GF : Not as much as I miss you....
*pause*
AA : Why you like to say things like that
GF : Cos its true...
AA : Well I better go... gotta pack
GF : Ok... Go
AA : Bye... you take care
GF : Yeah you too...
*toot* * toot* *toot*
(whispers to the deadline...)
GF : I dont think I can talk to you anymore... It hurts somehow...
Can you make things better?
~ An intepretation of a series of SMS's... for the purpose of creative writing. I find though that this sort of conversation is apparently normal for a lot of people...

1 comment:

chinyew said...

this conversation reminds me of i and my ex.

i guess all relationships are the same.

-chinyew

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...