Wednesday, July 06, 2005

"Super rajin right?"

I woke up this morning thinking that I could have the whole day in bed reading my stack of lovely lovely new books (ahhh the glorious smell of books) or having a solitary movie marathon... ahhh... bliss......
It was then that I remembered I had work.
GAH!!!
So I jumped into the shower and rushed to get ready. Hopped in a cab and got to work...
and here I am at work...
and here I am in front of the computer...
and here I am talking to Joyce and Kenny...
and here I am its 7.20pm
(and to think that I am not even like a full time staff here... )

"What you doing here? So late already..." my boss asks me. (I wonder myself sometimes!)
"Super rajin right?" my boss says on his way to the pantry.

I beg to differ... I am like super MSGing now on MSN with my friends, updating my blog, emailing old friends, looking online for interesting articles to read, playing ZUMA online and okay... so I do actually do some work... I wrote 4 articles. There are 4 more to go and a whole lot of phone calls to make and 3 more food reviews to go for.

*tick tock* *tick tock*

I am still here... everyone is offline at home tucking in their dinners... Possum is having dinner with his clients, Joyce is shopping with Adam, Dira is out with friends and the rest are just OUT or at home.
lalalala....
I am still here... and funnily I like where I am!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...