Wednesday, April 21, 2010

One step closer

I want to shout it out of the room tops.
I want to scream on top of my lungs.
I am free.

And yet I want to crawl in a corner and cry.
And as I type my tears are pooling at the corners of my eyes.
I will miss some people here.
The routine.
The ease of being able to travel from the 1st-8th floor knowing that I have people to talk to on each floor.
The knowledge that I can get things done and know who to look for.
The joy of meeting new people.
The smiles and ‘hellos’ I share with so many people whom I don’t know.
I will miss it all.

But I am happy.
I am excited.
I am scared.
I am determined.
I am hopefully.
I am a mix of these emotions and more.

Regardless however, I thank God for guiding me and for paving the paths for me.
So yes, its one step closer to the end but one step closer to the beginning of something uber better.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...