Monday, April 17, 2006

Threats and Small SurpriseS ~ *

The weekend passed too fast *sob sob sob*
So many plans , so many things I wanted to do...
NOTHING achieved...
lots of sleeping and visiting family
and missing you...

Image hosting by Photobucket

A surprise though: my daddy bought two new baby tortoises. First time he bought tortoises for me. I guess he realised that he missed them too and that I really love them. I was angry when he told me - as I felt guilty about the lost of the other 4 small ones - at first but they looked so cute... So welcome to the family (hopefully you will live longer and happy!) Casanova and Feliz Navidad.

Work was okay today though I suppose there is only so much ANALbullSHITEwork you can put up with everyday. When I think of it like I am now... I get pissed off... but other than that, work is great and today I had lunch with Annie and her friends and one of them was a someone from my high school... he still looks super cute *blush* and then Annie sent me home cos she was passing that way.

Image hosting by Photobucket
As a threat, Jesiree asked me a long to the SS2 pasar malam and we went to get tau foo far and snacks. She got me my first ever fried ice cream... *yum yum yum* it was super delicious. I love it! Btw, I went in like my super house clothes, cos its the pasar malam and well what do you know, I ran into Jon Ong and he was laughing and pointing at my clothes *shy* We have good times at the pasar malam though... *smiles* Thanks again Jes for the facial passes and the fried ice cream and trip to the pasarmalam. Watched LOST and here I am now... should be going to sleep soon. Missing you still...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...