Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Last n|ght ~~*

Last night I felt like talking to someone…
Anyone…

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


So I took out my trusty hand phone and scrolled down my phonebook…

Pass the A’s, B’s, C’s, D's, E's ...…
and the more I scrolled,
the more I felt this deep pain in my heart
like someone was squeezing it with a fist.
My throat felt dry and
my eyes starting getting blurry with unshed tears.
When I reached the last name,
I realized that there was no one I could call.
No one who I could talk to about the things
that went through my mind at that moment.


How sad…
So many names, so many faces, so many memories…
but no one to really call to talk to, no one to reassure me one more time. Perhaps I drove people away with my strange ways, maybe I have not been a good friend as well… maybe that’s why when I reach the end of the phonebook, there is still no one I can call.

So, I took out my pen and did what I should have done earlier…
I wrote and I wrote and wrote some more until my wrist ached,
and my fingers ached from gripping the pen and my eyes hurt from the tears that fell, and finally, my heart was empty of emotions and my mind from all thoughts and worries.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


And its enough for now…


I close my diary with the sticker of a silver tree in winter on it and turn of the lights, close my eyes and pray for peace and for unfulfilled dreams and faith that in time, things will be better.

5 comments:

Narsimha said...

exactly the same thing had happened to me last week when i had a fight with my gf.. there was no one i could really talk to apart from my gf.. that is the time i realised that i cant afford to loose someone whos always there for me.. hence i need more patience.. god teach me patience..

don worry everythin will be allrite

s4ints said...

Hey is everything ok?

Pinkity said...

*guilty* hey babes... Sorry I was not there for you but you know, if you need to talk, I'll be there. My name is right at the bottom, in the Y section, unless you file me under 'L'.

Hugz!!! Hope you're feeling better now!

Unknown said...

i know how it feels when you find out of all the people you know, there's no one you can call for a shoulder...

*Dream Weaver* said...

Dearest All, who read this post and who msg'ed me on MSN, everything is okay... it was just that ONE NIGHT, but I alright now :) Things are back to normal (however normal is) and I am still the "happy happy joy joy" person!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...