Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kade Spade would-like-to-haves



B forwarded me a photo of the Hello Goodbye Ski Hat to start of my day and it worked. I don't know if it was due to the pretty red colour of the ski hat {have been into red for awhile now} or the cute little pompoms or that I never owned a proper ski hat in my life {beanies don't quite count}. After realising that the ski hat was from Kate Spade {whose stuff I like}, I decided to do some browsing and found two other 'would-like-to-haves'.

These items are not very practical at all since I live in a very "Khatulistiwa" {Khatulistiwa means Equator} climate which consists of sunny and rainy weather all year round, a scarf and a ski hat don't quite protect me from anything and would in fact contribute to the humidy that we face every other day. However, said ski hat and scarf would look awesome in shopping complexes that tend to get a tad chilly, up in the highlands of Genting, Frasers or Camerons and even during work when the air conditioning gets wonky {which is every so often!}. 

Yes, I am trying to convince myself I need these pretty things but really I don't. They are just nice to haves *smiles* Thank God though that they don't ship internationally {or atleast not to my part of the world which kinda sucks} and that the prices nearly made me fall of thier chair {what with the conversion rates and all}. Anyways, feel free to want to mail these delights to me {the birthday is less than a month away *wink wink*}



Fifth Avenue Stripe Scarf look dashing through the snow-and stay warm doing it-in our whimsically striped scarf.

Hello Goodbye Ski Hat when the weather outside is frightful, it never hurts to add a little tongue-in-chic to your arsenal. this cozy knit hat features a cheery salutation ensuring you make a spirited entrance-and exit.



Women For Women International Pom-Pom Scarf stay cozy all season long with this wool pom-pom scarf, entirely hand-knit by women in bosnia through our hand in hand partnership with women for women international. this extraordinary organization provides women in war-torn countries the resources they need to move from a state of crisis and poverty to stability and self-sufficiency.


Remember: "Hoarding & Collecting is not a crime. It is an art!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...