Monday, December 13, 2010

Empire Hotel

A couple of weeks ago, my friend and I decided to pay a visit to Empire Shopping Centre in Subang Jaya. I had not been to this part of the world for about maybe 2 years an a bit and suddenly there were condos, shopping centres and office blocks. Since we were around the area, I decided to check out the ballroom at Empire and it was pretty nice. I don't have pics of it but it is definitely modern and edgy unlike your standard ballroom fare in Kuala Lumpur.

One of the things that caught my eye in the lobby was this beautiful gigantico arm chair. I loved the grandness of the chair by the side of the mirror and the whole pixelated feel of the material used to cover the arm chair. I wonder if it would be comfy if I curled up with a book on said gigantico arm chair.

Do also find below some other odds and ends that I snapped at EmpireHotel. I loved the lamp shades and the red statue. Empire Hotel is definitely a place to consider.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...