Monday, December 13, 2010

Bali Adventure #14 - Beratan Lake, Bedugul Bali


After we went to the Pura Taman Ayun, we drove quite a distance to see Beratan Lake, a shallow lake located at Bedugul. I was pleased to feel the cool air on my skin after the humidy of Bali. The weather reminded me of Frasers Hill or Genting Highlands and there were times that I wish I had my pashmina with me as the wind sent shivers down my body turning my skin into a gallery of goose pimples.

Beratan Lake is also an awesome place to bring a date *grins* as it is very picturesque, the air is cooling and the food is pretty decent. It was quite cloudy when we arrive at the lake but taking in the quiet serenity of the Ulun Danu Temple was one of the highlights of the day. The flowers growing around the lake was also beautiful and I could not resist taking heaps of shots of them flowers. I would really really recommend this place to tourists. It would be awesome if I got zap myself to the lake tomorrow morning for brunch *smiles*







Tour Guides play acting




Happy feet @ Lake Bratan


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...