Tuesday, November 08, 2005

---> Tagged <---

I have been tagged by ~Atom~ and I decided "WHY not?"...

The rules say: List five songs that you are currently digging - it doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words...or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions and the five songs (with artist) in your blog. Then tag five people to see what they're listening to.

My Songs:

Coldplay - Fix You

R.E.M - Everybody Hurts

James Blunt - Beautiful

Keane - Everybody's Changing

Lifehouse - Everything

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I tag the following people who may or may not layan me:

s4ints @ s4ints spot

Elaine @ Piggy Elainey

Ah Boy @ Very Hot Days

Pegs @ Simply Pegs

Eu Jin @ Vanilla Skies

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...