Thursday, November 24, 2005

Felt A Little Bored

What Do Guys Like About You?
They like it that you are sensitive...

And not in that "cry at a drop of a hat" sort of way.You just get most guys - even if you're not trying to.Guys find it is easy to confide in you and tell you their secrets.No wonder you tend to get close quickly in relationships!
Is that so? Guys like me because I am sensitive???
I find that quite amusing.
I thought that it repelled guys the way I get "too emotional"...
I guess the part where I am easy to confide
to is quite true though most of the time
I get thrown into the friendship zone...
getting close in relationships are great --
if only the relationships would last longer... *emotional*
~*~*~*~

What John Cusack movie are you?
~ Serendipity ~
Okays... this is like SO true! I loved the show
and so believe in this sort of "love-and-happy-endings"
kind of stuff. I think that this movie is
seriously soppy and super romantic. I like!!!

1 comment:

s4ints said...

Serendipity rocks.. Love that movie.. Can't remember how many times I watched it..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...