Wednesday, December 14, 2005

YAY!!! YAY!!!

YAY YAY!!!
*hoorah*
My Suzy Zoo stickers are here from the states.
Yipee...!!!
Finallly after like months *grin grin*
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Today has been a good day. The people at Genki Sushi (they changed my location) were really nice and I had free scallops and green tea and got to sit down. The patrons were also quite alright except for some nasty ones. And sure on the way back I met some nasties on the LRT who are stupid and idiotic... push shove and push is all they blardy know!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyways, on to happier things. Got lovely food for free, has an hour of browsing for books, met up with an ex Leroy (not the SMDU one thanks) and his bro and I had a fun time laughing and joking, met my mum for awhile during lunchtime, had a lovely time in the RM2 bucks toilet (I just felt like trying it - they have Body Shop products for you to use and its super clean!) and dinner was yumms (thanks mum) and of course my stickers came.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
*yipeee yipeee*
HOORAH!!!
YAY YAY!!!
(dances around in joy and bounces round the room - think Gummy Bears)
*lalalalalalalalala*

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...